Продажа IP телефонов Yealink по выгодным ценам

Прошивка SMT-i3105v2.90 161213 для SCME, SCMC

Прошивки IP телефонов Samsung серии SMT-i для работы с Samsung Communication Manager и по SIP протоколу.

Модератор: TOPPEHTEP

Правила форума
Возможность загрузки файлов доступна интеграторам и корпоративным клиентам!
По вопросам поддержки и доступа Вы можете обратиться:
- На электронную почту: Samsung@OfficeATS.ru
- По телефону: +7 (499) 653-71-72

Прошивка SMT-i3105v2.90 161213 для SCME, SCMC

Сообщение Wi$e 09 янв 2017, 21:41

Прошивка IP телефона SMT-i3105 для работы в составе IP платформ Samsung Communication Manager Express и Samsung Communication Manager Compact, Версия 2.90 161213.

New Version Changes
V2.90 (2016.12.13)
* New features
1. 2 new Languages are added(Canadian French, Netherland Language)
2. Ring Deflect and Ring Preference are added with SCMC V2.x
3. TLS 1.2 chiper preference is added

* Fixed problems
1. Unwanted connection is rejected by the UC service port of IP phone(news and communicator)
2. When the LAN port is unplugged and plugged repeatedly during the provisioning step, it is possible that the IP Phone stop the login procedure due to the LAN initialization. Fixed this issue. IP Phone will reboot and recover this error situation if it meets this case.
3. Premium CID Display is enhanced in case of using Extension Number at SCME V6.1. Also, when the transfer is completed during the ring state, the P-CID display is updated.
4. When user tries to assign the program key without value, it will be failed.
5. When the firmware is upgraded from SPP to SCME, after finishing the upgrade, it was failed to register to the system occasionally. Fixed this issue.
6. When Headset mode is assigned to Program Key, the LED Control for this key was failed when IP Phone is restarted. Fixed this issue.
7. Ad-hoc Conference state mismatch issue is fixed. This is related with adding 4th Member into the current conference. When user tries to enter the step to add 4th member into the current 3 members conference state and then one of old members tries to drop the current call, Switch System and IP Phone can’t manage the final call state after finishing the add sequence for 4th member. From the V02.90 and SCMC V2.1, this situation can be managed as a conference state.

* Limitation
1. All IP Phone except for SMT-i310x can’t be allowed to edit “Line” key.
2. Telnet password for SMT-i310x should be at least 8 characters or higher.
3. Due to SMT-i310x Memory limitation, the supported OpenSSL version is 0.9.8. because of this limitation, if SMT-i310x is connected to SCME V6.1x or later, SCME v6.x internal web server TLS Option should be changed from TLS 1.2 only allowed mode to both TLS1.2 and TLS 1.0 allowed mode. If not, SMT-i301x is not register to SCME V6.1x or later due to the provision fail.

Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет

Всего голосов : 0

Если нужна помощь, услуги по настройке\обслуживанию или поставке оборудования, обращайтесь:
Телефон: +7 (499) 653-71-72 внутр. 101
С уважением, Денис.
Офисные АТС.ру
Wi$e
Администратор

Торренты: 511
Комментарии: 63
Раздал: 198.25 Гб
Скачал: 2.29 Гб
Ратио: 86.528
Квалификация: Инженер ТЦ производителя
Организация: Офис-Девайс