Продажа, установка и сервис IP-АТС Panasonic: KX-NS500, KX-NS1000, KX-NCP, KX-TDE, KX-TDA

Операционное ПО SVMi-20i v6.02

Прошивки плат голосовой почты SVMi для АТС Samsung серии OfficeServ.

Модератор: TOPPEHTEP

Правила форума
Возможность загрузки файлов доступна интеграторам и корпоративным клиентам!
По вопросам поддержки и доступа Вы можете обратиться:
- На электронную почту: Samsung@OfficeATS.ru
- По телефону: +7 (499) 653-71-72

Операционное ПО SVMi-20i v6.02

Сообщение Wi$e 12 апр 2013, 19:28

Операционная система платы голосовой почты SVMi-20i для АТС Samsung OfficeServ7200 и OfficeServ7400, версии 6.02.

SVMi-20i software V6.02 is now available.
1. SVMi-20i kernel is changed to be compatible with new SSD.
A. Original SSD(Sandisk SSD P4) is discontinued and Sandisk SSD P5 model will be used.
B. P5 model is not compatible with SVMi-20i V6.01 or lower version.
C. SVMi-20i V6.02 software is compatible with both of them.
2. “Maximum message delivered via Email gateway” option is available in Mclass block.
A. Email gateway attachment is limited to 10 minutes and it’s not useful for the customer that records the call frequently.
B. Previous SVMi-20E has no limit for the email gateway attachment.
C. You can set the maximum size from 1 to 99 minutes. ‘0’ means no limit.
3. If you press DTMF digit except for the exit code while it services UCD prompts, it stops to play prompts and waits forever. It’s changed to ignore the DTMF inputs except for the exit code.
4. [Italy] Date format is changed in VM/AA pages of DM.
A. From MM/DD/YY
B. To DD/MM/YY
5. SVMi will force subscribers to change default password.
A. SVMi does not force to change default password and many subscriber does not change his password or use simple combinations, so it’s vulnerable to illegal use.
B. It’s changed like the followings.
i. “Force Subscriber to Change PSWD” is now available in 8.5 System Parameter.
ii. There are three options. “None”, “Change Default Password” and “Change Default Password and Deny Simple One”
iii. “None” : Same as previous version.
iv. “Change Default Password”: When a subscriber logs on his mailbox, it will force to change password if the password is default value.
v. “Change Default Password and Deny Simple One”: When a subscriber logs on his mailbox, if the password is default value or simple combinations, it will force to change password and deny simple one.
vi. “Simple” means the repeat of 1 digit, ascending order, descending order or his extension number.
vii. If you set “Change Default Password and Deny Simple One”, it will force “Subscriber PSWD Min Length” to be 3 at least to deny the inputs less than 3 digits.
viii. Default value of “Subscriber PSWD Min Length” was ‘0’. But it’s changed to ‘4’. It’s not applied when you upgrade the software. It will be applied if you initialize SVMi or change the country configuration.
ix. For USA, Default value of “Force Subscriber to Change PSWD” is “Change Default Password”. For other countries, it is “Change Default Password and Deny Simple One”.
x. All changes are for Subscribers. For the administrator password, you have to use DM (8.5 System Parameter. “System Admin”) to change it.

Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет

Всего голосов : 0

Если нужна помощь, услуги по настройке\обслуживанию или поставке оборудования, обращайтесь:
Телефон: +7 (499) 653-71-72 внутр. 101
С уважением, Денис.
Офисные АТС.ру
Wi$e
Администратор

Торренты: 511
Комментарии: 63
Раздал: 198.26 Гб
Скачал: 2.29 Гб
Ратио: 86.531
Квалификация: Инженер ТЦ производителя
Организация: Офис-Девайс