Продажа IP телефонов Htek по хоршим ценам

Прошивка OfficeServ 7200 MP20 v4.92 20150730

Прошивки для АТС Samsung OfficeServ7200.

Модератор: TOPPEHTEP

Правила форума
Возможность загрузки файлов доступна интеграторам и корпоративным клиентам!
По вопросам поддержки и доступа Вы можете обратиться:
- На электронную почту: Samsung@OfficeATS.ru
- По телефону: +7 (499) 653-71-72

Прошивка OfficeServ 7200 MP20 v4.92 20150730

Сообщение Wi$e 12 авг 2015, 00:49

Прошивка процессора MP20 для АТС Samsung OfficeServ 7200, версия 4.92 20150730.

New Version Changes
’15.07.30 V4.92
※ DB Compatibility
- The database of V4.92 is not compatible with that of a previous version including the V4.92 because of System Call Log feature.
- So you download the database of the existing system before upgrading to V4.92 using DM.
- After upgrading to V4.92, upload the downloaded DB by DM.

[New Feature]
1. [-/ALL/ALL] openssl 1.0.1p upgrade
It should proceed to upgrade openSSL security issues
2. [-/ALL/SEA] The Longest Queued Time in UCD
The Longest Queued Time has been added to SEA's request.

[Bug Fix]
1. [-/MP40,MP20/ALL] No Voice or Ringback tone with SVMi-20i
<Description>
When options set MPS Service : Off, Hold Reinvite : Disable, SVM IP Service : Enable
If the sip trunk call is recalled to SVMi, no voice problem is occurred.
<Resolution>
In this case, MP S/W is modified to use a mgi channel.

2. [-/MP40, MP20/ALL] CNF24 silence on answer
<Description>
Approximately every 1-2 months CNF24 card fails with No Voice when call is answered.
<Resolution>
We can’t find root cause so we suggest workaround that reset CNF24 card every Sunday 4:15.
In order to reset CNF24 card periodically, you have to set “CNF24 Reset for Maintenance” in DM 2.1.5.

3. [-/ALL/ALL] 3rd party SIP Phone No Voice Issue (Ascom i62 model)
<Description>
No speech ways when SIP 3rd party Wi-Fi phones(Ascom i62 model) call.
SDP 'c' line of IP 0.0.0.0 is added wrong
<Resolution>
Modified above an error.

4. [-/ALL/ALL] BlueTooth ring volume control fail
<Description>
The ring volume should be adjusted to the volume button if the incoming bluetooth ring to the desk phone.

5. [-/MP40, MP20/ALL] CNF24 License error
<Description>
When the cnf24 card configuration was changed, license was not returned even though performing preinstall.
<Resolution>
It was modified to free the license when the card was preinstalled.
6. [-/ALL/ALL] SMT-i5343 move button pickup fail
<Description>
The unregistered forward feature was set to FMC phone, the SMT-i5343 phone does not pick up the mobex call using the move button when the paired FMC phone was in unregistered state.
<Resolution>
Unregistered forward call is modified to allow the pick up using the move button.
7. [-/ALL/ALL] SMT-i5343 Version Upgrade Notification Message
<Description>
If the SMT-i5343 phone version is lower than V1.41, the system will send a message to the phone to request a package upgrade to V1.41. It was added to the compatibility issues between the system and phone. This feature is operating at 6:00 a.m. every day and when the phone is connected

’15.06.30 V4.91 / ’15.05.15 V4.90
※ DB Compatibility
- The database of V4.91 is not compatible with that of a previous version including the V4.90 because of System Call Log feature.
- So you download the database of the existing system before upgrading to V4.91 using DM.
- After upgrading to V4.91, upload the downloaded DB by DM.

[New Feature]
1. [-/ALL/ALL] Supporting New IP Phones, SMT-i6021/6011
SMT-i6021 and SMT-i6011 phones can be connected to V4.90 system and this version supports below new feature.
- BT (Bluetooth) Feature for SMT-i5343 and SMT-i60XX
- Syslog for SMT-i60XX
Syslog options are added to MMC840/841 or DM 2.7.1/5.2.10 for phone trace.
If you enable syslog options, these options are sent to the phone and phone will save its
trace data to the local directory or send it to the remote server.
For more details, refer to the below description.
MMC841 Syslog Control System Syslog (All phones will follow MMC841 Syslog Mode & Level when controlling its trace data.)
Phone Syslog (Each phone will follow its MMC840 Syslog Mode & Level when controlling its trace data.)
Mode Disable (do not save phone trace)
Enable (save phone trace or send it to the remote server)
Type Local Store (save phone trace inside the phone)
Remote Send (send phone trace to the remote server)
Server Address Input Remote Server IP or Domain.
Port Input Remote Server Port
Level Select phone trace level
(Emergence/Alert/Critical/Error/Warning/Notice/Info/Debug)
MMC840 Syslog Mode Disable (do not save phone trace)
Enable (save phone trace)
Level Select phone trace level
(Emergence/Alert/Critical/Error/Warning/Notice/Info/Debug)
- Hook Off/On Time for SMT-i60XX
IP phone gets Hook Off/On time by provisioning to prevent a handset hook off/on decision
error. As new phones’ handset is easy to lift, a call is disconnected frequently whenever user
touches the handset by mistake.
- New options for SMT-i5343 and SMT-i60XX
. DM 5.15.17 ITP Options: Use Hotspot, Use Bluetooth, Use USB, Use NFC
. DM 5.2.11 DSP Parameters: Roaming Trigger, Roaming Delta, Roaming scan period
. DM 5.2.31 AP Common Option
: Roaming Scan Channel option is enabled for SMT-i5343 and SMT-i6021/6011.
AP searches the roaming scan channel that is set to on in DM 5.2.31. So set DM 5.2.31
by following your AP’s usable channel setting.
- Support New Codecs (AMR, AMR-WB) for SMT-i5343 and SMT-i60XX
. SMT-i5343: It supports both AMR and AMR-WB.
. SMT-i60XX: It supports only AMR-WB.
2. [-/ALL/ALL] MP Trace Tool
User can check and save trace data from remote with MPT Tool.
If you want to connect over public IP address, you should open telnet port 23 and TCP port 5030. And in case of OS7400 and OS7200, you should add mptTool.jnlp, mptTool_public.jnlp and mptTool.jar files to /DM directory in SD card.
For more details, refer to the below description.
- Input PC IP Address to Management IP White List in DM 5.13.11.
- Input below URL on the web browser.
<Linux System – OS7100, 7070, 7030, MP20s>
. http://system ip address/mptTool.php (regardless of private or public ip)
<VxWorks System – OS7400, OS7200>
. http://system ip address/card/mptTool.jnlp (private ip)
. http://system ip address/card/mptTool_public.jnlp (publid ip)
- When MPT Tool is shown, input password and click [Connect] button.
<Linux System>
. ID/PSWD: admin/default telnet password
<VxWorks System>
. ID/PSWD: kpsw/default telnet password
- Select Task and Duration that you want to trace and click [Set] button.
- You can see trace data is printed out. If you want to save these data to file, click [Write File] button.

3. [-/ALL/ITALY] CID Display without Name
<Description>
When system receives CID Information without Name, “CID NO Name” message is always shown on LCD. SEI requests that user can select option to determine this message is shown or not.
<Resolution>
Add CID No Name Send option to DM 2.1.5 (or MMC861).
If you enable this option, “CID NO Name” message will not be displayed on LCD.
4. [18099/ALL/ALL] SIP Station Call Waiting Feature
<Description>
SEUK requests to add SIP station call waiting feature.
<Resolution>
System will allow user to answer 2nd call if Call Waiting of DM 2.7.2 is enabled.
※ WE VoIP can’t use Call Waiting feature.
5. [-/Linux System/USA] Hotel feature implementation
<Description>
SEA requests to add Hotel feature to Linux systems.
<Resolution>
Hotel feature is enabled in Linux systems and related MMC and DM menu are also shown as MP40 and MP20.
6. [-/ALL/AUSTRAILIA] MCID during Barge-in or Conference
<Description>
PC requests to add MCID feature during Barge-in or Conference.
<Resolution>
MCID key is activated during Barge-in or Conference.
7. [-/ALL/ALL] IP Confliction Alarm
When system IP is conflicted, the administrator is able to check the Mac address of related devices in DM 6.1.1 Alarm History.
(Ex) DM 6.1.1 Alarm History for IP Confliction
ID Date Time Alarm Name Position
MJA40 04/29/2015 15:00:00 00001632F0FA IP Conflict
DM 6.1.1 Alarm History for IP Confliction Recovery
ID Date Time Alarm Name Position
MJA41 04/29/2015 15:30:00 IP Conflict Rec IP Conflict
8. [-/ALL/ALL] Support Payload 96 of RFC2833
In UK, some SIP service providers use payload 96 instead of payload 101.
Modified VM can detect DTMF with payload 96.
9. [-/ALL/ALL] Support TCP connection of SMT-iXXXX phones
<Description>
In some sites, IP phone messages can be reversed due to UDP connection. For preventing such a case, system needs to support TCP connection.
<Resolution>
System supports TCP connection.
Set MMC840(or DM 2.7.1) SIG TYPE to TCP if you want to use TCP mode.
※ It is not recommended as possible because system load will be high when selecting TCP mode. So you have to consider system load when you select TCP mode.
10. [-/ALL/ALL] Support FTP Passive Mode
<Description>
Some sites request to add FTP Passive Mode due to below reason.
When PC is under NAT circumstance, user can’t connect to the system with DM. As DM tries to connect to the system by active mode, firewall blocks this connection. To solve this, DM should try to connect to the system by passive mode.
<Resolution>
Add FTP Passive Mode for DM user under NAT to be able to connect to the system.
You can check this modification by setting your PC under NAT and trying to connect to the
system with DM. There’s no additional setting for this feature.
11. [-/ALL/ALL] Upgrade Vsftpd version to 3.0.2
<Description>
We upgrade Vsftpd version from 2.X.X to 3.0.2 because previous Vsftpd version 2.X.X has
PCI Compliance problems.
12. [-/ALL/ALL] System Call Log
<Description>
System saves essential call log in real time and user can check this log in DM.
This log will be cleared when system restarts.
There’s no setting for this feature but for normal operation use DM V4.91 or later.
- Boot the system.
- Make several calls and check call log in DM 6.7.1.
- Make SIP calls and check SIP call log in DM 6.7.2.
(SIP log is saved only when there are some errors. Due to this reason SIP log might not be saved in normal case.)
13. [-/MP20s,MP10a/ALL] Package upload specification was changed
<Description>
The software uploading method to SD card is changed because of insufficient memory.
As Is: The package is written to dram memory first and then copied the files to SD card.
To Be: The package is written to SD card directly without copying to dram memory.
Like before, please do not remove the SD card while DM uploading the package to SD card.

[Bug Fix]
1. [-/MP20s/ALL] CNF24 Silence on answer
<Description>
Approximately every 1-2 months CNF24 card fails with No Voice when call is answered.
<Resolution>
We can’t find root cause so we suggest workaround that reset CNF24 card every Sunday 4:15.
In order to reset CNF24 card periodically, you have to set “CNF24 Reset for Maintenance” in DM 2.1.5.
2. [-/ALL/UK,USA] System stops sending SMDR traffic out when enabling Ring Time in DM 5.6.3.
<Description>
When you enable “Ring Time” in DM 5.6.3, system will stop sending SMDR traffic out.
<Cause>
If you enable “Ring Time”, total size of SMDR data will be increased and it is bigger than system’s max SMDR buffer size. Because of this system restricts sending SMDR data out.
<Resolution>
Increase system’s max SMDR buffer size and modify not to check total size of SMDR data when sending SMDR data out.
3. [-/MP20s/USA] The scheduled time and the time on the email are off by two hours.
<Description>
With V4.75 software, when we schedule a meet-me conference with CNF24 and receive an email notification, the scheduled time and the time on the email are off by two hours.
<Cause>
In case of countries like USA that use –X:00 time zone, system sends an email notification including wrong time zone offset. Because of this outlook calculates and displays the start and end time wrong.
<Resolution>
System sends right time zone offset range when current time zone is –X:00.
4. [-/MP20s/ALL] System restart on CNF subscriber name search
<Description>
Create a subscriber “andrew.truong” and a new meet-me conference. When “Select Conference Member” window is displayed, enter ”andrew.truong” and select search button. Then system restarts.
<Cause>
System restarts when user enters the subscriber name that its length is over 11.
-> When searching subscriber name, system searches DM 9.1.5 Meet-Me Members List first and if it can’t find matching name, then it searches DM 2.4.2 Station Name List.
But even though system finds the name in Meet-Me Members List, it searches the name in Station Name List unnecessarily. And during searching Station Name List, system restarts due to buffer overflow as max length of station name is 11.
<Resolution>
If system finds the name in Meet-Me Members List it will not search Station Name List. And if system searches the name in Station Name List and length of entered name is over 11, it will search only 11 lengths of name to prevent system restart.
5. [-/ALL/ALL] Inquiry for improper MGI channel assignment
<Description>
MGI channel is used improperly during the incoming call to a station group with a mix of SMT-I and 3rd party SIP phones.
<Cause>
When several IP and SIP phones are assigned as a member of Unconditional Group, system needs at least 2 MGI channels. Because one is assigned to SIP phone before answering and another is assigned to IP phone for preparing IP phone answer. But if system only has 1 MGI channel and call is incoming to unconditional group, IP phone can’t answer the incoming call as there is no available MGI channel.
<Resolution>
System will use only 1 MGI channel if call is incoming to unconditional group that has both IP and SIP phones.
6. [-/ALL/ALL] Incoming FAX call failure using T.38
<Description>
User can’t receive incoming Fax call when connecting to particular SIP Server
<Cause>
Some SIP Servers send T.38 reINVITE without receiving T.38 reINVITE that OfficeServ sends. So set T.38 Reinvite option to Not Send in DM 5.2.13 to solve this issue. But there is a media control error when receiving T.38 reINVITE from SIP Server and for this reason incoming FAX call fails.
<Resolution>
Media control error is fixed when T.38 Reinvite option is set to Not Send in DM 5.2.13.
7. [-/ALL/ALL] Abnormal MGI status
<Description>
User of SIP phone called 2N Helios makes the 1st call and makes the 2nd call before the opposite party answers the 1st call. Then both MGI and SIP extension are blocked in the Connection Status Table.
<Cause>
System does not consider below exception case.
<Resolution>
System will cancel the 2nd call if user of SIP phone makes the 2nd call before the opposite party answers the 1st call.
8. [-/ALL/ALL] WE VoIP Display issue
<Description>
Corrupted Name displays on the mobile when extension/Group numbers have 11 characters in the name.
<Cause>
System sends wrong size of station name.
<Resolution>
System will send correct size of station name for normal display.
9. [88842/ALL/ALL] Conference on SIP phone using feature code does not work
<Description>
There is no voice issue when making a conference with feature code on SIP phone.
<Cause>
System has a media control error when making a conference with feature code on SIP phone.
<Resolution>
Media control error is fixed.
10. [-/ALL/ALL] PNP Mac addresses are incorrectly assigned after system upgrade
<Description>
After upgrading the system from V4.60b to V4.80, incorrect Mac addresses are shown in DM 2.7.1.
<Cause>
When upgrading to V4.80, system DB is cleared and PNP mode of DM 5.2.10 is also changed to Auto PNP. But in this case IP phone whose mode is PNP is registered to the system and user ID is changed to the received IP phone Mac address..
If PNP Mode is changed, system will reboot.
<Resolution>
System will clear internal flag before saving DM 2.7.1 DB to show normal user ID.
11. [-/ALL/RUSSIA] SMT-I phone book
<Description>
Phone book name is not displayed normally when setting system code page to WIN-1251.
<Cause>
When saving phone book name to XML file, system sets display charset to euc-kr regardless of language type and encodes the name with system code page.
<Resolution>
System will encodes xml file with koi8-r and also set file tag with koi8-r.
12. [-/ALL/ALL] Change Remote Port of SIP Peering incoming call
<Description>
User can’t hold or resume the call when DM 5.2.17 remote port and remote port of SIP peering incoming call are different.
<Cause>
System sends request message (ex. re-INVITE or BYE) to DM 5.2.17 remote port but the opposite system expects those messages to be received into its own remote port that is different from DM 5.2.17 remote port.
<Resolution>
If SIP peering call is incoming from the port that is different from DM 5.2.17 remote port, system will send request message to that port until current call is disconnected.
13. [-/ALL/ALL] Change VM/AA Announcement
<Description>
If VM admin password is 0000 or blank, system does not allow user to login and in this case he/she hears VM/AA announcement such as “Invalid entry, try again”. But this announcement is not appropriate for such a case.
<Resolution>
User will hear “Current password not set” if VM admin password is set to default.
14. [-/ALL/ALL] Hotel Billing to Printer
<Description>
Intermittently the printer prints over 30 pages for the 1 x room bill repeating the bill details.
<Cause>
Sometimes billing information is used as it is not initialized.
<Resolution>
System will delete billing information and not print such an invalid data if it is out of normal range.
15. [-/ALL/ALL] Ringback tone is not heard when making ISDN trunk call on SIP extension
<Description>
From a sip extension if I dial a geographic telephone number, my sip handset does not play ringback.
<Cause>
System can’t send 180 message to SIP phone because ISDN network does not send Alert message.
<Resolution>
System will send 180 message to SIP phone if it succeeds to seizure ISDN trunk even though ISDN network does not send Alert message.
16. [91544/ALL/ALL] Easyset Programmed Message not working with 4.60 or 4.75
<Description>
Easyset Programmed Message is not working with 4.60 or 4.75.
<Cause>
Programmed message flag is used as it is not initialized.
<Resolution>
Initial programmed message flag.
17. [-/ALL/ALL] SIP Extensions locking up
<Description>
SIP phone makes a Loop trunk call and then hold current call. In this case if loop trunk call is disconnected due to busy tone detection, SIP phone is blocked.
<Cause>
When disconnecting loop trunk call, system does not send clear message to SIP phone.
<Resolution>
System will send clear message to SIP phone if loop trunk call on hold is disconnected.
18. [P140814001/ALL/ALL] Call is discontinued when SVMi-20E answers the call
<Description>
Call is discontinued when SVMi-20E answers the call.
- OS7100 SLT makes a call to DGP.
- No Answer Forward is set on DGP. So if DGP receives a call, the call is forwarded to OS7400 VM through SPNET.
- In this case call is disconnected.
<Cause>
If Power Down is set on SLT, system disconnects the call that SLT makes due to power down feature.
<Resolution>
Power down feature will not be activated if SLT makes a call through SPNET.
19. [21545/ALL/ALL] Problem with SIP extension clear down.
<Description>
DGP and SIP phone are members of Unconditional Group. If unconditional group receives an incoming call and DGP answers the call, SIP phone stops ringing after a period of time.
<Cause>
If DGP answers the call before sending INVITE to SIP phone, system can’t send clear message to SIP phone.
<Resolution>
System will not send INVITE to stop ringing when it has to send BYE to SIP phone before sending INVITE.
20. [95519/ALL/ALL] OS7100 SYSTEM LOCKUP
<Description>
System locks up if the number of SPNET incoming calls is bigger than total number of MGI channels.
<Cause>
System repeats searching the operator when there is no available MGI channel and due to this operation system can’t control the other calls.
<Resolution>
System will disconnect SPNET calls if there is no available MGI channel.
21. [100399/ALL/ALL] TCLIP does not work over SPNET with Tandem Trunking
<Description>
TCLIP does not work over SPNET with Tandem Trunking.
<Cause>
TCLIP feature is not considered when making a SPNET call.
<Resolution>
Add TCLIP feature in case of SPNET call.
22. [P141028001/ALL/ALL] LNR can’t be assigned to IP Set key
<Description>
LNR key can’t be assigned to IP Set key.
<Cause>
LNR and MOVE fixed keys are added to the previous Fixed Key Table for SMT-i5343.
Because of this system restricts setting LNR key to all IP phones.
<Resolution>
Separate Fixed Key Table into two tables. One is for previous IP phones except SMT-i5343 and another is for only SMT-i5343 that has LNR fixed key.
23. [-/ALL/ALL] MP20s Slow Operation
<Description>
Operation of IP phones repeats stop and start several times a day.
<Cause>
If remote site disconnects TCP port 6000, IP phone interface task loops itself as system does not close socket connection normally.
<Resolution>
Modified to close socket connection normally when TCP port 6000 connection is closed.
24. [-/ALL/ALL] Change the time for returning IDLE state when user hooks off the handset of DGP/IP phone.
<Description>
It takes 3 minutes to return IDLE state when user hooks off the handset of DGP or IP phones. It needs to be reset the time because current time is too long.
<Resolution>
Change the return time from 3 minutes to 1 minute.
25. [-/ALL/ALL] Make up weak point in glibc security (ghost)
<Description>
A weak point in glibc security is found and it needs to be modified.
<Resolution>
This weak point is found in case of DNS query. So change the function from gethostbyname to getaddrinfo to make up weak point.
26. [-/ALL/ALL] The Absent message not work with Action MMC115 feature.
<Description>
In below case forward does not work because forward information is deleted
- In MMC115 set programmed message and forward information.
- Set forward information in MMC102.
- Move jog button to set Forward on SMT-i5210.
- Move jog button to cancel Forward on SMT-i5210.
- Move jog button to set Programmed message on SMT-i5210.
<Cause>
Forward information is deleted when you set programmed message by using Jog button.
<Resolution>
Modified not to delete Forward information when you set programmed message by using Jog button.
27. [-/ALL/ALL] Support SSL and TLS in case of sending Alarm Email
<Description>
System needs to support SSL and TSL because some email servers only support SSL or TLS.
<Resolution>
Add SSL and TLS options to DM 6.1.5 to support those connection types.
28. [-/ALL/ALL] Add Audio Stop Send option for IP phones
<Description>
System always sends Audio Stop message before sending Audio Start message. But when current network is unstable, message can be reversed and no voice can occur.
<Resolution>
System will not send Audio Stop message before sending Audio Start message if DM 2.1.5 “IP Phone Audio Stop Send” is set to Disable. (default: Enable)
29. [-/ALL/ALL] Change default value of Use First Codec
Default value of Use First Codec in DM 5.2.12 and DM 5.2.13 is changed to ENABLE.
30. [-/ALL/ALL] SIP phone can’t be shown in DM 5.11.1 Hotel Room Type
<Description>
SIP phone can’t be shown in DM 5.11.1 but it is shown in MMC221.
<Cause>
SIP phone type is not considered in DM 5.11.1.
<Resolution>
Add SIP/WIP/S0 phone types to DM 5.11.1 to be shown.
※ You can set SIP/WIP/S0 phones as Guest Room but in this case user can’t use hotel features with dialing feature code and he/she can only make and receive the call.
31. [-/ALL/TURKEY] Can’t make a PRI Overlap call
<Description>
User can’t make a PRI call when its dial mode is set to Overlap.
<Cause>
When station group receives the incoming trunk call and the system overflows the call to next port after overflow time is expired, system refers the uninitialized parameter instead of next port. Because of this reason, DTMF sending task stops and it can’t send DTMF to ISDN network.
<Resolution>
System will refer next port instead of uninitialized parameter.
32. [-/OS7070/ALL] Multicast Page
<Description>
In OS7070 multicast page does not work.
<Cause>
System controls wrong MGI channel when using multicast page.
<Resolution>
Modify to send right MGI channel number.
33. [-/ALL/ALL] VM Ringback Tone improperly uses the VMS license
<Description>
- In DM 2.1.4 install a License Key that enable 1 VMS channel (It is very important that only one VMS channel is enabled.)
- Configure multimedia ringback tone for a station group.
a. In DM 2.4.2 enable "Distinct VM ringback" for BRI lines 701 and 702
b. In DM 2.6.2 enable "Color Ring As" for BRI lines 701 and 702
c. In DM 4.1.1 check group 507 (AAOnly) and group 509 (BI-VMS) are assigned.
d. Through the DM 5.13.1 assign as "RTB Source" the group 507
e. Through the DM 4.1.1 create the group 501 with members the 201 (the number of a SLT port) set the "RTB Message"= '5000' (5000 is an existing message)
f. Through the 'DM 3.2.1 (MMC 406) assign incoming calls for 701 and 702 lines to destination 501 group.
- Make an incoming call, then caller hears the RBT properly.
- In the meantime the call of point 4 is active, from any extension call the VM group 509 to access to its own mailbox. Then you listen the ringback tone instead of the VM answers.
<Cause>
System assigns 1 VM license to VM channel for ringback service.
<Resolution>
When controlling VM license, system will not assign VM license to VM channel for ringback service.
34. [-/ALL/ALL] SIP trunk-trunk transfer is failing
<Description>
When AA receives SIP trunk call, AA transfers the call to virtual SLT and disconnects before SLT answers. In this case incoming call to virtual SLT should be forwarded to another SIP trunk as no answer forward is set but this SIP trunk call fails.
<Cause>
Call fails because system does not send ACK for received 200 OK after sending reINVITE.
There’s an internal message handling error.
<Resolution>
Modified internal message handling error to send ACK for received 200 OK.
35. [-/ALL/ALL] I/C SIP over SPnet no RTG
<Description>
There’s a no voice issue for SPNet call when two systems are set as below.
- Set two systems.
- Change IP Type to Private with Public in DM 2.1.2.
- Input Private and Public IP in DM 2.1.0 and 2.1.2.
In this case two systems use different public IP and Subnet.
- Input opposite system’s Private IP in DM 5.2.8.
- Input opposite system’s Private IP to SPNET IP Address in DM 3.3.1.
<Cause>
There’s an error when checking opposite system’s Private IP. Because of this error system checks Private IP as Public IP.
<Resolution>
Modified Private and Public IP check routine.
36. [-/Linux/ALL] VM CLI system freeze issue
<Description>
System freezes when user connects to the system by telnet, enters VM CLI and input “endvmcli” command.
<Cause>
Start module of VM CLI is stuck in while loop when it receives “endvmcli” command.
<Resolution>
Modified not to be stuck in while loop.
37. [-/ALL/ALL] Transfer of Video SIP call
<Description>
There are two errors when system is set to Private with Public and SIP phone & SIP Peering Server are located in Private Network.
- Video is not shown normally when video SIP phone makes a call to SIP Peering Server.
- When two Video SIP phones are connected and user transfers the call to SIP Peering Server, transferred SIP Phone and SIP Peering Server can’t receive Video information.
<Cause>
- When sending Video SDP to SIP Peering Server, system sends public information instead of local information.
- System sends wrong Video information of SIP Peering Server to transferred SIP Phone.
<Resolution>
Modified above two errors.
38. [-/ALL/ALL] SIP with VMS ringback
<Description>
VM ringback is not heard in the below cases.
- When station group receives SIP trunk call, caller can hear VM ringback after VM Ringback Delay time (DM 5.5.0) but can’t hear after Hunt time.
- When IP phone receives SIP trunk call, caller can’t hear VM ringback tone.
<Cause>
- System releases MGI channel when Hunt time is expired.
- System does not play VM Ringback because it misjudges that IP phone uses RTG instead of MGI channel.
<Resolution>
Modified above two errors.
39. [-/ALL/ALL] Multi Transfer Call Drop
<Description>
Intermittent call drop-offs when they made calls between sites
<Cause>
- When System receive re-INVITE of “SendReceive” type for transfer or hold. System can’t work well it. then System doesn’t response next re-INVITE. so It makes call-drop.
<Resolution>
Modified above an error.

’14.08.07 V4.82
[Bug Fix]
1. [VM/-/ALL] Block table is broken when the disk is full
<Description>
When the disk is full, it fails to save block table and it is broken. Then backup block table becomes broken, too. So, it does not work when it resets.
<Cause>
This does not occur in normal situation because SVM is designed to leave a small space of disk(over 100Mbytes). But if it’s filled up by abnormal reason, it makes a problem.
Block table cannot be saved. It’s ok, but original block table is broken. Then backup block table is broken, too. So the system does not work, if it resets.
<Resolution>
Saving block table is modified.
It will create a temporary file and save block table to it.
If there is no problem, it will replace old block table with new one.
2. [VM/-/ALL] SVM resets when it repeats to play the prompt does not exist.
<Description>
SVM resets when it repeats hundreds of times to play the prompts does not exist
<Cause>
It’s because the playback thread resource is lost when the prompt is gone.
Resource leak is getting bigger and bigger while it repeats to play the prompt does not exist and the system is stopped or reset.
<Resolution>
SVM will check the file is really available before it plays and although it tries to play the prompt does not exist, it will retrieve the playback thread resources.
3. [VM/-/ALL] DM 8.11 Status Screen and DM 8.9.3 Messaging Activity cannot show over 100,000 messages
<Description>
If total message count is over 100,000, wrong number is played in DM 8.11 Status Screen and DM 8.9.3 Messaging Activity.
<Cause>
The buffer to save message count is overflowed.
It’s defined as 2 bytes, so it can handle max 65535. If it’s overflowed, it displays totally wrong number.
<Resolution>
The buffer to save message count is extended to 4 bytes.
<Consideration>
The message format between SVM and DM is changed. It affects DM 8.11 Status Screen and DM 8.9.3 Messaging Activity.
Previous version of DM(lower than V4.80) is not compatible with latest system software in DM 8.11 Status Screen.(It’s not updated automatically)
You have to use latest DM(V4.80 or later) for that pages.
4. [VM/OS7030/ALL] If the disk is full of messages, OS7030 often resets when it starts
<Description>
If the disk is full of messages, OS7030 resets sometimes when it starts.
So it takes a long time the service to be available.
<Cause>
OS7030 rebuilds message table when it starts, it accesses the disk a lot. The file system of OS7030 is slower than other system, so the page cache is full, then the application stops until the cache data is processed.
So the system resets because it cannot trigger the watch dog timer.
<Resolution>
When it rebuilds the message table, it will flush the cache after processing each file.
<Consideration>
It’s applied only for OS7030. It takes a little more time to boot when it has so many messages.
5. [-/MP20S/ALL] SLI port’s None Status on MP20S
<Description>
When Booting up with only SLI2, SLI3 or A-TRK cards in all slots, last several SLI ports’ port status was changed to ‘None’
<Cause>
In this case, last several SLI ports were not initialized because of internal message queue overflowed.
<Resolution>
Sending meaningless duplicated messages is eliminated.
6. [-/ALL/ALL] Cannot delete DM IP White List in DM 5.13.9
<Description>
Cannot delete DM IP White List in DM 5.13.9
<Cause>
IP comparison with IP 0.0.0.0 (means ‘delete’) had a problem.
<Resolution>
IP comparison with IP 0.0.0.0 (means ‘delete’) is fixed.
7. [-/ALL/ALL] System reset when using ‘IP & Port’ option in DM 2.7.2’s NAT Check option
<Description>
After Setting DM 2.7.2’s NAT Check option to ‘IP & Port’, when the SIP extension tried to register, System reset.
<Cause>
Internal memory access error
<Resolution>
This internal memory access error is fixed.
8. [-/ALL/ALL] No Voice when SIP Station Group overflows into SIP Station Group.
<Description>
A call went to uncondition type’s SIP extension Group and overflowed into uncondition type’s SIP extension Group. When one SIP extension answered the call, there was no voice path
<Cause>
Media resource (MGI or MPS) control error
<Resolution>
This media resource control error is fixed.
9. [-/ALL/ALL] No Voice when Auto Call Recording on SIP Extension
<Description>
When talk with SIP extension set auto call recording, there was no voice path
<Cause>
Internal t-switch control error
<Resolution>
Internal t-switch control error is fixed.

[ Changes to improve SVM’s security]
1. [-/-/ALL] “Force Subscriber to change PSWD” will be set when it’s updated.
<Description>
To increase security, “Force Subscriber to change PSWD” option of DM 8.5 System Parameter is included in previous version. But it’s not enabled when it is upgraded.
<Cause>
It was not enabled not to affect current users using SVM system.
It’s enabled when the system is initialized.
<Resolution>
To increase security, it’s changed to be enabled when it’s upgraded from previous version.
2. [-/-/ALL] “Outcall Authorization” of EClass and MClass will be set to ‘No’ when it’s updated.
<Description>
To prevent toll fraud, “Outcall Authorization” of EClass and “Callback Authorization” of MClass is set to ‘No’ if it is initialized. But it’s not changed when it is upgraded.
<Cause>
Not to affect current subscribers using SVM system, the outcall authorization setting is not changed when it’s upgraded.
<Resolution>
To increase security, it will be set to ‘No’ when it’s updated.
<Consideration>
All outcall feature for example, ‘Follow me’, ‘Find me’, ‘Call back’, ‘Message alert’, ‘Direct call’ etc will be blocked if the outcall authorization is set to No.
But it only blocks when the subscriber tries to set the features. If it’s already set before it changes the setting, outcall feature will work. ‘Direct call’ will be blocked because you have to enter the phone number when you run it.
3. [-/-/ALL] “Edit stored telephone number” will be limited by “Outcall Authorization” of EClass.
<Description>
“Edit stored telephone number” was not limited by “Outcall Authorization”. It’s used by “Find me”.
If the subscriber is allowed to use “Find me” by an administrator(It’s not allowed in default settings), the subscriber can set long distance telephone number and SVM will dial that number although “Outcall Authorization” is set to No.
<Cause>
Design error
<Resolution>
“Edit stored telephone number” will be limited by “Outcall Authorization” of EClass.
4. [-/-/ALL] “Operator” extension cannot use “Direct call”.
<Description>
“Operator” extension(500) is included in default configurations.
It’s password is often not set, so it can be a security hole if the “No Messaging” EClass is allowed to make a outbound call.
<Cause>
“Operator” extension is quite same with the other extension, but no one changes the password.
<Resolution>
“Operator” extension is blocked to use “Direct call” regardless of “Outcall Authorization” of EClass.
5. [-/-/ALL] DTMF administrator is not allowed to access by pressing “#0000” when the admin password is not changed.
<Description>
DTMF administrator can create a subscriber, record a prompt and change the operating mode, but it’s easy to log on when the password is not changed.
<Cause>
The administrator can change admin password by DM 8.5 System Parameter, but it’s not force to change it.
<Resolution>
It will not allow to access as dtmf administrator by “#0000” before it changes the admin password from the default one.
<Consideration>
“VMADM” key made by MMC 722 is allowed to access although the admin password is not changed. But we strongly recommend to change the admin password.
6. [-/-/ALL] Remote caller cannot change his password.
<Description>
SVMi allows remote caller logs on his mailbox and uses it as if he is on his station. It can be a problem, when SVMi has an extension block that no one uses.
Somebody can log on it and he can make a outbound call if it’s allowed.
<Cause>
SVMi downloads the number plan and creates extensions and mailboxes.
In this process, many unused extensions and mailboxes are created.
Somebody can log on because it’s password is not changed.
<Resolution>
Remote caller is not allowed to change his password. It’s only allowed in station call.
This modification can solve above security problem if it’s used with “Force Subscriber to change PSWD”.
When a subscriber log on his mailbox at first, he should change the password, but illegal remote caller cannot change it and log on.

Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет

Всего голосов : 0

Если нужна помощь, услуги по настройке\обслуживанию или поставке оборудования, обращайтесь:
Телефон: +7 (499) 653-71-72 внутр. 101
С уважением, Денис.
Офисные АТС.ру
Wi$e
Администратор

Торренты: 511
Комментарии: 63
Раздал: 198.27 Гб
Скачал: 2.29 Гб
Ратио: 86.537
Квалификация: Инженер ТЦ производителя
Организация: Офис-Девайс
Для Спасибо: Яндекс.Деньги:4100198401725

Re: Прошивка OfficeServ 7200 MP20 v4.92 20150730

Сообщение ironcl 09 окт 2015, 22:14

Hi
I do the upgrade from v4.80 to v4.90, and now i cant use "Device Manager", the administrator password has been changed, and the phones shows "licence check"
Officesserv OS 7200

I have a DB backup v4.80, but i cant access for upload this.

Any suggestion

Thanks

Rodrigo U. from Chile
ironcl
Новый Участник

Торренты: 0
Комментарии: 1
Раздал: 0 байт
Скачал: 13.89 Мб
Ратио: None.
Квалификация: Менеджер
Организация: ironmaiden

Re: Прошивка OfficeServ 7200 MP20 v4.92 20150730

Сообщение LionB 13 окт 2015, 13:33

Hi Rodrigo!
Why don't you ask your supplier for help locally http://www.siteperu.com.pe/index.php/contenido/officeserv?

Anyway I thinking that your system defaulted after upgrade.
Did you check that system response on current IP or default IP?

Did you tried to access with default password "samsung" or "#PBX1357sec.com" (Encryption option should be enabled in login menu)?
LionB
Модератор

Торренты: 0
Комментарии: 24
Раздал: 83.96 Мб
Скачал: 41.92 Мб
Ратио: None.

Вернуться в Officeserv7200 ROMS