Продажа IP телефонов Fanvil по низким ценам

Прошивка SMT-i5210v1.54 (20151116)

Прошивки для IP телефонов Samsung серии SMT-i.

Модератор: TOPPEHTEP

Правила форума
Возможность загрузки файлов доступна интеграторам и корпоративным клиентам!
По вопросам поддержки и доступа Вы можете обратиться:
- На электронную почту: Samsung@OfficeATS.ru
- По телефону: +7 (499) 653-71-72

Прошивка SMT-i5210v1.54 (20151116)

Сообщение Wi$e 06 дек 2015, 21:23

Прошивка для IP телефона SMT-i5210 OSPP (OfficeServ Proprietary Protocol), Версия 1.54 (2015.11.16).

New Version Changes

V01.54 (2015.11.16)
* New features
1. LLDP Feature is added
2. Package Upgrade Limitation is removed from USA version. From this version, User can change the firmware between SPP and SCME package.
For the phonebook translation between SPP and SCME, the following case is allowed.
- SCME firmware -> SPP210 V1.54: Phonebook Transformation is not supported.
Phonebook Contents are initialized (cleared).
- SPP5343 -> SCME firmware: At this time, all of the scme firmwares do not support this phonebook transformation feature. This feature for scme firmware will be planned at the next official version
3. For RTP packet, IP & Port Filtering Feature is added. This feature will protect the current RTP
connection from the unexpected 1 way speech case

* Fixed problems
1. Removed the rlogin service.
2. Multicast Page issue (no sound issue) is fixed.
3. When the DSS button is pressed and the destination is in the DND busy, the wrong message was
displayed with the normal DND busy message on the 5230 LCD Display. This issue is fixed
4. When the volume key is pressed during the directory service, the key tone volume was changed.
This was the wrong operation. The system directory name should be navigated. This issue is fixed.
(Handset / Speaker / Headset mode all)
5. When Communicator UCPhone mode is connected, there was the wrong license check case.
This issue is fixed.
6. When the sRTP call is activated, the sRTP icon was occasionally disappeared. This issue is fixed.
7. Premium CID menu was wrong displayed for the outbound call if it is possible. This issue is fixed.
8. DHCP issue regarding Relay Agent Information is fixed. During the DHCP renew or rebinding phase, if
the relay agent ip is changed from the initial data, the previous firmware ignored the received the
DHCP Ack and tried to send again DHCP Request. This step was repeated. (Excessive DHCP Request
case). This issue is fixed.
9. The wrong check case regarding the LAN Cable disconnection status is fixed. When this case is
occurred, the IP Terminal displayed the message that the LAN is disconnected and did not enter the
auto recover routine. This issue is fixed.
10. Latency Issue for IP Phone Response after re-registering to the phone system is fixed
11. Phone freezing issue on a screen saying “Initialising Network” when trying to access the engineer menu by holding down the * key after factory reset. This issue is fixed.

Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет

Всего голосов : 0

Если нужна помощь, услуги по настройке\обслуживанию или поставке оборудования, обращайтесь:
Телефон: +7 (499) 653-71-72 внутр. 101
С уважением, Денис.
Офисные АТС.ру
Wi$e
Администратор

Торренты: 511
Комментарии: 63
Раздал: 198.25 Гб
Скачал: 2.29 Гб
Ратио: 86.528
Квалификация: Инженер ТЦ производителя
Организация: Офис-Девайс