Продажа, установка и сервис IP-АТС NEC: SL1000, SV9100, SV9300, SV8100, SV8300, SV9500, SV8500

Прошивка SMT-i5343 v3.80 (2016.04.27) для SCMe

Прошивки IP телефонов Samsung серии SMT-i для работы с Samsung Communication Manager и по SIP протоколу.

Модератор: TOPPEHTEP

Правила форума
Возможность загрузки файлов доступна интеграторам и корпоративным клиентам!
По вопросам поддержки и доступа Вы можете обратиться:
- На электронную почту: Samsung@OfficeATS.ru
- По телефону: +7 (499) 653-71-72

Прошивка SMT-i5343 v3.80 (2016.04.27) для SCMe

Сообщение Wi$e 06 май 2016, 19:51

Прошивка IP телефона SMT-i5343 для работы в составе IP платформы Samsung Communication Manager, Версия 03.80 2016.04.27.

В данной версии при обновлении Boot появилась функция для загрузки настроек по USB (USB Easy Setup).
Перед обновлением UBOOT внимательно ознакомьтесь с инструкцией.
Если функция USB Easy Setup не требуется, то UBOOT можно не обновлять.

Note) USB Easy Setup Feature was implemented in SMT-i5343 V3.80. In order to use this feature, you should upgrade UBOOT file.
Please read carefully UBOOT upgrade way (especially CAUTION) before you upgrade the UBOOT.
In case you do not want to use it, you do not need to upgrade UBOOT file.

New Version Changes
V03.80 (2016.04.27)
* New features
1. USB Easy Setup Feature is added(same to i60xx)
In order to use this feature, the uboot file must be updated to v00.10. if not, this feature is not working.

* Fixed problems
1. Hard Coded password was removed.
2. OpenSSL 1.0.1r is applied.
3. BT Test Function is added in AFT mode.
4. Notification Windows for unavailable menus is supported. When user select the menu which is not supported, Use can see the notification window with “Not Support”
5. UI Unlock issue is fixed. Regarding the phone lock, when user tries to unlock the locked menu, it was failed. Fixed it.
6. Voice Mail Transfer for any line is supported. When user has several incoming calls based on call buttons, user can transfer the incoming call to voice mail. At the previous version, this is limited to the first line.
7. When user try to edit the 2nd AOM’s button, the wrong display issue is fixed.(it shows the first AOM’s same button name)
8. PCID will be displayed according to the given image’s file format.
9. Phonebook UI issue is fixed. When user tries to add the new contact with groups mode, the wrong UI operation is occurred for short time.(was recovered automatically). Fixed this issue.
10. 801.1 x ID/PWD modes were failed within the specific case according to the password description error. Fixed it.
11. When user connect to web for IP phone, the Korean language for AOM button was broken. Fixed it.
12. Telnet Password reset issue is fixed.
13. Option Field 50 within DHCP Discover is updated.(actually, this field is removed because it is not useful)
14. Multicast Paging is limited within WIFI Network. Fixed this issue.
15. UI Lock due to the hidden window is fixed.

Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет
Голосов нет

Всего голосов : 0

Если нужна помощь, услуги по настройке\обслуживанию или поставке оборудования, обращайтесь:
Телефон: +7 (499) 653-71-72 внутр. 101
С уважением, Денис.
Офисные АТС.ру
Wi$e
Администратор

Торренты: 511
Комментарии: 63
Раздал: 198.26 Гб
Скачал: 2.29 Гб
Ратио: 86.531
Квалификация: Инженер ТЦ производителя
Организация: Офис-Девайс